Couples therapy provides a safe and efficient platform, focusing on restoring connection and trust while improving communication and problem solving. This can be a practical and effective means towards relational growth and healing. Oftentimes, committed relationships experience difficulties and for some, these troubles reach a point where one or both partners are profoundly disappointed within their relationship. Not all couples choose to approach therapy only in times of distress. Some choose to participate in couples therapy in order to enhance their current relationship.
While working with couples, we focus on creating a therapeutic environment in order to reach honesty, intimacy, connection and communication.
Couples therapy may address:
• Communication, understanding and conflict
• Trust, connection, friendship and intimacy
• Extended family relationships
• Parenting issues, family planning and
• Grief and loss
• Addiction and substance abuse
• Physical or mental conditions
• Blended families
• Finances and unemployment
• Sexual difficulties